To be Intentionally International by hiring international faculty that possess the ability to teach from an internationally developed school curriculum with teaching methods that seek to utilize best practices from around the world in order to educate globally minded and internationally competent students.
To be Purposely Academic by educating a diverse set of students according to their own individual needs and the student outcomes.
To be Deliberately Christian by accepting students and families from all religious beliefs while educating students from a Biblical worldview and emphasizing Christian values and character.
- Educate with integrity and Christian principles.
- Openness to different cultures and religions.
- Respect for different beliefs and opinions.
- Social responsibility.
- Serve our local and global communities.
- Grow in mind, body and spirit.
- Promote critical thinking.
- Encourage independent reasoning and decision-making.
- Stimulate collaborative team work.
- Nurture partnerships between students, teachers and parents.
- Focus on individualized education, according to the specific needs of each student.
- Discover passions and stimulate creativity.
- Grow resilience and determination.
- Spread confidence and optimism.
- College preparedness
- Prepare our students for life.